We follow the Winston-Salem / Forsyth County School weather schedule. If Schools are closed or dismiss early for weather – CSN will not meet.
Thru 2018 – Wednesday Noon – 1:30 PM EST
effective 1/7/2019 – Monday 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
Maple Springs United Methodist Church 2569 Reynolda Rd, WS, NC
Loss of a job and doubts about the right career path are some of the most stressful things people can face in their lives.
In some cases, there is a sense of shame or powerlessness over your life when you cannot control the path or trajectory of a very important part of your life – your career!
The Career Support Network (CSN) program is a participant-driven strategic career development program that provides the tools, support, and encouragement for those searching for new jobs and those anticipating career changes. This program is designed to assist participants in the development of a strategic career plan that:
· Develops new career opportunities through state-of-the-art job search techniques and open conversations.
· Develops a comprehensive and interdependent job search marketing plan.
· Provides a framework for considering career options and long-term career planning.
· Provides emotional and motivational support from people in the same phase of life (unemployed) as well as from Certified Career Transition Coach.
· Providing time to network and share ideas in an informal environment that fosters connecting and friendly as well as professional relationship building.
CSN will not find you a job. Rather CSN provides you the tools and connections to find the job that will excite you and puts you back in a career that reduces your stress. We focus on:
· Weekly networking and career planning reviews
· Lessons on networking through social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other emerging tools.
· Reviews of alternative job search and career planning techniques.
· Email notifications of job openings in the Triad area.
· Support of similarly situated job searchers on successful job search techniques.
· Job networking contact referrals.
If you have lost your job, believe your job may be at risk or are simply trying to develop a more comprehensive career strategy, CSN can help put you on the right path to reduce the stress in your job search and career path!
This is a volunteer-run group, support in part by Maple Springs United Methodist Church.
Anyone is welcome to come, any week. No registration required.
Read below carefully:
Thru the end of 2018, we meet on Wednesdays from Noon – 1:30 pm EST at Maple Springs UMC 2569 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem NC.
Beginning 1/7/2019 we meet each Monday from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM at Maple Springs United Methodist Church @ 2569 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem NC. (the pumpkin church)
Email me @ NCWiseman@teddyburriss.com or call me @ (336) 283-6249 if you have any questions about CSN and/or our programs.
Here is the Dynamic Link to the CSN meeting Agenda.