After participating in Toastmasters International for over 5 years, I got the itch and felt the excitement of public speaking.
Add my 30+ years of experiences in many different areas of life, business and community, I now share my stories at public and private events.
The subjects I regularly speak on include:
- “Networking for Mutual Benefit” – A Signature presentation
- “Social Media for Job Seekers” – How to Contribute, Collaborate, Connect and Cram
- “Who Am I?” – You are not your title or what others say you have to be
- “Blogging for Small Business” – Why your business should consider blogging
- “Why me Lord” – My story of why I quit my job to start my 50/50 business
- “All it takes is Desire, Attitude & Passion” – How these attributes improve your life
There are many other subjects that I can speak on. Often I get called to host a panel discussion or even facilitate a group or business conversation.
Email me @ NCWiseman@teddyburriss.com or call me @ (336) 283-6121 and let’s talk about your event and how I can help by sharing a great message, seminar or facilitating a group conversation.