Seminar Name: Using LinkedIn during your Job Search
Purpose: To educate Job Seekers on the value of using LinkedIn to connect, network show your expertise and skills and to research towards that next job.
Recommended for: Job Seekers, Sales Managers, Salespeople, Business Developers, Account Executives, Fund Raisers, Volunteer Coordinators
This is a 3 hour seminar
In this seminar we introduce LinkedIn as a tool that Job Seekers can use to build relationships, present their experience and skills and expand their connections with others who can further connect job seekers with relevant individuals and/or job opportunities. We do this by explaining the high level process and value of:
- LinkedIn Overview
- LinkedIn Settings and Security
- Your Individual Profile
- Connecting & managing Connection Tags
- Cramming (researching)
- Getting involved in relevant groups
- Becoming a proven & trusted authority in the areas you do business
- Introducing your contacts to others
- Tracking your LinkedIn Connections (in & out of LinkedIn)
- Keeping it relevant & mutually beneficial
- Following Companies and individuals
- Researching businesses and individuals
Email me @ NCWiseman@teddyburriss.com or call me @ (336) 283-6121 if you want to know more about how this class, or a version of this class can help you and/or your team, club or group.
About Teddy Burriss: Mr. Burriss, Consultant for Burriss Consulting, Inc., has over 25 years experience in technology management, organizational development, recruiting, sales and marketing within agriculture, distribution, facility services and business consulting industries. He has trained through Dale Carnegie programs, Sandler Sales Institute Presidents Club and ToastMasters International. Mr. Burriss proves his edict of Mutually Beneficial Networking thru his numerous career steps and daily personal and business activity.