Margaret shared lots of tips on the topic Speaking with Confidence.
A few ideas I took away from her conversation include:
- Slow down when speaking.
- Pause at the end of each sentence.
- Practice your messaging for interviews or other planned conversations.
- Bring little stories to the conversation.
- Use the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result) to respond to a question and/or tell a story of your experiences in business.
- Speak so your audience is engaged.
Here is the recording of the session:
If you want to attend our future sessions, Register to Join
If you want to see past recordings, View this YouTube Playlist
Please message Randy Wooden or Teddy Burriss if you have a topic idea we should consider.