I share this information with everyone because it’s useful for everyone using LinkedIn.
Day 2 Class Notes for FTCC HRD
Great to see everyone tonight. Here are the links to the articles we discussed in class.
Day 1 class notes for FTCC HRD
It was great to work with all of you tonight at the Social Media for Job Seekers Class.
You asked me 2 questions tonight
#1 – how to get rid of duplicate LinkedIn profiles – read this article Duplicate Profiles
#2 – Tell me more about the Job Search Resources
I volunteer at the Career Support Network that meets on Wednesdays from Noon – 2pm.
I hope you have benefited from the first FTCC HRD Class
Here are some articles that would be good to read:
Don’t try to do all of this at once. Pace yourself
- How To – Making LinkedIn Connections
- 65 Big LinkedIn Tips
- Your Skills are stale
- How to setup LinkedIn Settings
- Hiding on LinkedIn
- To hide or not hide
- When should I change my employment status
- LinkedIn Skills and Expertise
- Creating & Building a LinkedIn Profile
- Pathetic LinkedIn Profiles
- LinkedIn Add Connections Function
- LinkedIn Connection Statement
- Excuse me, your Billboard Ad is wrong
- Help me build Connections
- Job Seekers LinkedIn Groups
- LinkedIn Connection Requests
- LinkedIn Groups – Join, Share, Benefit
- Quality LinkedIn Recommendations
Your FTCC HRD Home work for tomorrow is:
- Connect with Teddy Burriss (TLBurriss@teddyburriss.com) on LinkedIn
- Begin to build your LinkedIn Profile.
- Ask me any questions via LinkedIn Messages (inbox) if you need to.