A retail business in Winston-Salem North Carolina is looking for a business manager.
Today it’s a ~$500K business. Lots of growth is very likely with the right team and business manager.
The best person for this position will be someone with these talents, skills, experiences and successes
- a Business Professional with business management experience
- Intimate understanding of a P&L as a business manager
- Experience with a business with rapidly moving inventory
- Knowledge of best practices for Point of Sale Systems used by entry level associates
- Business experience managing a team of 4-5 people
- Knowing how to budget fixed expenses and variable expenses
- Knowing how to contract great partners in the business spaces of marketing, legal, finance, etc
- Able to coach the team and focus on success for the business
- Someone who can be dedicated to the business and business success
- Someone who values these words, trust, respect, honesty, support, giving, working hard
If you are a Business Manager – let’s talk
Are you a networking fanatic? Want to do it better & different than others?
Read my Book – Networking for Mutual Benefit