LinkedIn Training, Social Media Coaching
LinkedIn Training from Burriss Consulting, Inc.
Don’t tell your employees to start using LinkedIn, until you are ready to train and support them.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for both individuals and businesses. Used correctly you can build relationships with LinkedIn that can help you find ideas, create opportunities and a powerful, trusting, helpful circle of business connections.
I teach individuals as well as business teams how to use LinkedIn properly. You get the most out of LinkedIn when you know how to use it properly. By learning how to Contribute, Collaborate, Connect & Cram using LinkedIn properly you are able to expand your relevant connections and show your expertise, skills, experiences and authority in the industry and business you are involved in.
The training I provide includes:
- LinkedIn Profile
- How to manage your settings
- How to build a concise profile
- How to monitor the LinkedIn stream & Home page
- Monitoring who is looking at your profile
- LinkedIn Connections
- How to find relevant connections
- How to make honest and transparent connections
- How to manage your connections
- How to engage with your connections
- LinkedIn Groups
- How to find relevant LinkedIn Groups
- How to participate in LinkedIn Groups by contributing and collaborating (sharing)
- How to connect to other LinkedIn Group Members
- LinkedIn Recommendations
- How to request powerful recommendations
- How to manage your recommendations
- Researching thru LinkedIn
- Following discussions
- Following Companies and Individuals
- LinkedIn Company Profile
- Creating a Company Profile
- Promoting your Company Profile
Each training program I develop focuses on these points and is designed to the individual needs of the individuals and/or company I work with.
Email me @ NCWiseman@TeddyBurriss.com or call me @ (336) 283-6121 and let’s put together a training program that will help you and your business to be successful using LinkedIn.