- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistaken ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss in interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the action of others.
- A loss of the ability to worry. (This symptom is very serious.)
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the Heart.
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others and the uncomfortable urge to extend it.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
If you have all or most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as to not be treatable.
— Author Unknown
reposted with permission from Motivational Moments by Nigel Alston