Networking for Mutual Benefit
I finally published my book on Amazon Kindle – Please check it out and if you like, buy a copy. I would be honored to have you read it.
How to take the WORK out of Networking
- Marketing is not Networking
- Networking is not Sales
- Networking is not a numbers game, it’s a relationship game
- Networking is not how many people you know or who you know it’s how well you know your contacts
- You have longer than 60 seconds to connect
Three ways to increase your results from networking
- Have a plan (before, during and after)
- Don’t sell – serve
- Help others get what they want (introduced them to others)
Good points from Jim Roman for the mind when Networking for Mutual Benefit
Jim shared this on a LinkedIn Group (Professional Speakers and Seminar Leaders) on June 27, 2011.