Personal Facebook Timeline
My Personal Facebook Timeline is just that – Personal
I respect your request to see my Personal Facebook Timeline as my personal friends do. I know you want to see my Facebook timeline so that you can get a better perspective of who I am as a person. However, the only way I can let you see my personal Facebook timeline is after we become real friends.
Here are a few ideas you can consider if you want to become my Friend so that you can get a better perspective of who I am.
- Join me at a restaurant and buy my dinner as we talk about all kinds of stuff beyond these interview questions.
- Come with me as I volunteer at a community event where what we do is not about us, but the people friends volunteer to help.
- Come to my house and help me spread mulch, plant flowers and rake leaves because these tasks are on my honey-do list and a friend would help me.
- Meet me at Starbucks at 7am so we can talk about politics and religion, just as friends would.
- Invite me to a football game, because friends do this.
- Give me your cell phone number so I can text you when I have a joke for my friend.
- Invite me to your home to meet your wife and kids, as any good friend would do.
- Let me borrow your car and give $20 for gas, my friends would do this for me.
I offer these ideas in an honest effort to become your friend which is the only way I can allow you to have friend access to my personal Facebook Timeline.
So, at this point you have two choices:
We can go a burger and watch a game, or you can drop the request to see my Personal Facebook Timeline.